About Me

My photo
Hi! I am a stay-at-home wife and mother. I have been wondering how to save my family money. When it came right down to it, we had pinched as much as we could and I knew our grocery bill was my last resort. There are things that we buy that I know cost way too much. I have found some really inexpensive recipes, alternatives and tips for things on my grocery bill and just stuff around our house. I want to share these money saving tips with all of you and also get some new ideas from you. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My New Adveture

Hi!  I am a stay-at-home wife and mother.  I have been wondering how to save my family money.  When it came right down to it, we had pinched as much as we could and I knew our grocery bill was my last resort.  There are things that we buy that I know cost way too much.  I know this because I cringe when I have to buy them.  These things for me include shampoo, conditioner, laundry soap, fabric softener, hand soap and dishwasher rinse-aid.  I have found some really inexpensive recipes and alternatives for these items.  I want to share these money saving tips with all of you and also get some new ideas from you.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment